I have had a really bad week. I think it is the weather. I love the SUN! I need the SUN! When it is not out it makes me not want to get out of my jammies. Maybe it is the fact that I am potty training the most difficult of my kids. I spend endless hours of my day sitting in front of him and coaching him that he can do it! I have a headache. My house doesn't ever seem to be clean, and I am constantly trying to keep the peace in all parts of my life. Today, I have looked at all of my dear friends and family's blogs. As I was reading the blog of my sister-in-law Tandy. She made me realize that I just need to suck it UP!! We all have bad days. We all have "plans" that don't quite go the way we want them to go. We don't always get the recognition we want. I just want to tell all who I love and care about that, I really love my life! I love my family! AND I love that my Heavenly Father is there for me every step of the way.
As Easter approaches on us, I am SO grateful for our Brother and Savior Jesus Christ. Who if not for him we would not be here, we would not be able to have BAD days and be forgiven when we say the wrong things to the people we love. I am so grateful that I can choose to be a peacemaker or choose to have a bad day and not break up the fights. I wish for all that reads this chooses to remember our Savior. Not only this weekend, but always. Remember his example. Be the best you can be. We are not perfect, we never will be, no one will BE! Just try to make the sun come out even if it is cloudy.
Happy Easter!
2 comments:
:) I'm glad my thoughts gave you something to think about as well. :) LOVE YOU!!!
Funny I picture a big fat sunshine when I see your face. Not a fat as in fat but a large and enormously happy person. Thanks for your message...I am feeling the same way lately and well I have the sun shining outside 90 percent of the time so what's my excuse? Thanks for the reminder
Post a Comment