CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Does anyone Blog anymore?

It has been almost a year! My question is does anyone blog anymore? Does anyone look at mine? If you do, I would love to do it again! Our family is growing so fast and I really have time to blog again, I think. So let me know if you follow and I will write! I am excited to see if you have updated your own blogs. Cuz Im planning on stalking you!! 
--H--

5 comments:

Emily said...

I still blog--and tweet and Facebook. I love it when my friends keep their blogs updated, especially those who've moved "far" away. ;) I'll read if you post!

Tiffany said...

I'll read if you post! Although, i'm really bad at updating my blog.

alyssa said...

I read!!! :)

Tabitha and Clay Shurtleff said...

I love reading posts. I also update my blog pretty often. Start posting and we can read about each others lives.

Two Boys and a Teenage Girl said...

I check in on you and I am trying to get better again myself. Hope you are doing great.