So I gave in on the blogging trend! I figured that this may be a fun way to let everyone know what we are up to with a little less effort. I love to share pictures and love to talk. So I guess this will be a good way to do both! I will get started tomorrow on the posting...
It is too late and Nick would like to see me today!
:0)



3 comments:
You shoould make two sub divisions of your site, one for the Whites and one for the MacFarlanes, so much of your life revolves around the two sides of the family that you can update stuff on those two sub sites, pictures and happenings that affect you and the family. Brothers and sisters, grandparents, great grandparents etc. What do you think???
hey...cool! somebody told me i should make a blog too. How do we keep up with all this stuff...myspace,facebook blogs! oh my! haha! you know i luv you so much and wish we could chill more often. I swear...after the wedding...i will really make an effort. I miss you. I really have a blast with ya! talk to ya soon!
Hey lady....i started a blog about a month ago and seeing your blog inspired me to actually do a posting today! Wahoo...we are catching up to the rest of the world
Post a Comment