So it begins. We have had a great summer so far! We started with the traditional trip to Newport Beach! We got to see most of the Bradley Clan and of course my family. My mom, dad, brother, sister, and niece and nephew! I was so excited this year to have Grandma come down to the beach. She is 94 and beautiful! She had a great time and can't wait to come again next year! We were so excited that my sister in law Tandy and her fun friend Lindsey were able to stay with us also. We also had a great surprise and had our friends and old neighbors, Mel and Chris come and stay in the place behind us! We had a Blast!! The kids are really loving being in the water more than ever. Can't wait for next year already!
3 years ago







4 comments:
Oh my I am excited you started a White blog. Do you know the Shurtleffs have one. it is shurtleff-fam.blogspot.com
It is nice to see the kiddos growing up.
Loves Tab
Yahoo! You're in the blogging world. You're going to love it! Good work on the slideshow! Keep up the good work. Love you--miss you! Let's PARTY!
I'm so proud of you! The fam has it's own web site!! Now all you have to do it get your mother, brother and sister to start their own.....
Hug my grandkids for me and kiss Abby on the neck...
Love you all
Cute blog! I love the slideshow!
Post a Comment