CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Homemaker??

Ok. So I have had a brand new Sewing machine for 2 years. Nick got it for me for Christmas when I begged him for it. I haven't used it once...Until my friend Elizabeth said "We are going to make aprons!!" She came over with another friend and taught me how to SEW!! Can you believe it?? So That was last week and I made one with them and then I went to a fabric store and found another one I just had to make! So here is a picture! I am really shocked how easy it was! Nick just laughs at me and says I will be sewing the carpet soon! (funny babe!) Anyway, I am pretty proud and wanted to write a post about it! BTW I have used them, and cooked with it on everyday since! 

4 comments:

THE HAGES said...

I have a brand new sewing machine sitting up stairs right now that has been used one time! I totally had this big dream of sewing all kinds of things! Ya Right! Shopping is way more fun! Oh and your aprons are way cute! I need to learn to do that!

Anonymous said...

Those aprons are so cute! I've used my sewing machine all of two or three times to make my youngest children's baby blankets. I have a pile of cute fabric waiting to be used. Never enough hours in the day! Keep on sewing, Heather! You're a natural!

brandi395 said...

Well aren't you the domestic goddess! Cute!

Tabitha and Clay Shurtleff said...

Look at you all homemaker and stuff. Those aprons are way cute. My neighbor has some super rock star aprons that she makes. Ill have to take a pic ans show you so you can look for that kind of fabric. I hope to see an Abbie dress soon.lol