CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Costa Rica (I know tough life!)







Nick and I just got back from our Annual trip with KJZZ. This year they took us to the beautiful Los Suenos Marriot In Costa Rica. We were about 10 minutes from a city called Jaco. We took our Clients that own Bathcrest. Craig and Carolyn We were able to have wonderful adventures. We went to a Place Called Manuel Antonio National Park. It was about an Hour and a half drive. We got to hike for a mile to a non-existent waterfall (I guess it is the dry season!) But it was a fun hike! Then we got back on the path and saw 2 different kinds of Monkey's. They were flying in the trees! I even fed one a piece of Apple! It was really cool! Then the path took us to the most beautiful white sand beach. We hung out till they closed! It was really fun, except for the part when I got stung by a jellyfish on my foot!!! I didn't even know what happened till we were leaving and one of the park rangers told me! Ouch! It was small, and NO nobody peed on it! I just rubbed mud on it! We were able to go on the most awesome Zip Line! First time for Nick and me! It was a blast and the guys that worked there were so nice and funny! They really made it memorable. Even though my body shook for the first 8 drops. It did stop for the last 6!!! I would defiantly do it again! The rest of the time. We were able to chill by the pool, Hang out with New and Old friends, and just have a great relaxing vacation! It was really a great time! We are glad to be home with the kids! We missed them so much by the 4th day! All was well at home. Except for Ryan being sick the first night with the stomach flu! Yuck! But everyone survived! Thank you Nick for having such a fun job, so you can take me to these Awesome places!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very beautiful pictures Heather I am very jealous....I am sure you know that already!! love you