CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Fall is here!


Fall has come! I am hoping that we are not done already. Fall is my favorite time of year! We had the privilege of having my Aunt Lorry here for a weekend. We decided that it was the perfect time to take our fall drive. The mountains were on FIRE with color!! It was amazing! I have lived here for 25 years and it is always like going the first time when we drive in our beautiful canyons. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful family, beautiful smart children, an awesome husband, and live in a place this gorgeous!! I have to thank my Aunt Lorry for taking such great pictures and for coming to visit us! We love having family come and be with us! We miss you all so much and hope to see more of you soon!! (hint hint!!) HAVE A GREAT FALL! I already am!!
ps. I am not feeling much love on the posts...no comments?? Does this mean no one reads??

4 comments:

suzanne campbell said...

I am reading and I love the picture we love you guys and love being your friends love Suzanne

Tandy said...

Oh course I'M reading!!! :)

Emily said...

You know I'm always reading! Absolutely LOVE the family photo and I too love going up the canyon to gaze in wonder at the beautiful fall colors. By the way, Madison hardly recognized Bray. Perhaps we need to see each other more often!

brandi395 said...

Cute picture! There do you feel better?