CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Football and 2 wheels?




Football has begun! We have started off with a bang!! First two games were total blowouts! A little sad for the other teams, but really fun to see the boys hard work really pay off. Third game Nick and I missed since we had a weekend getaway in Vegas. WE missed the best game yet! They won 21 to 19. Bray got the second touchdown by interception!!! This wasn't the first interception for him though, he has had 2 others, just not a touchdown yet! He loves this game so much it scares me! I hope that he has some serious growing spurts, so he can play into highschool. So proud of him! While we were on our getaway, Abby decided that she really wanted to ride her bike. Her training wheels were a little messed up, so Nana White took them off and after a few times with Nana's help, she was off!!! 2 Wheels! So last night for dinner, I gave her a glass (instead of plastic) to drink out of. She said "Mom I get a big girl cup!! It's because I can ride my bike on two wheels HUH!!" I love my kids!! Too much fun!!

No comments: