Thanksgiving 1997. It was a shock to me at 3am that my water broke! I between contractions I packed the car, and waited for Kenny to take a shower, feeding the dog, and making sure that everything was in order. Off we were to the hospital to have a baby! It was so early in the morning I thought for sure that we would not ruin anyones Thanksgiving plans...WRONG!! He took 11hrs and 59 mins to make his way out! Silly boy! So at 2:59 pm Bray Connor Hallman was born. First Grandson to my parents and 2nd grandchild but 1st Grandson for The Hallman's! Everyone was there to see our perfect little baby boy! He was the most beautiful baby. I can say that, cuz I have 3 more!! :0) He just celebrated his 12th birthday!! I can't believe I am that old! LOL! We love him so much. He is the best kid! He is kind, smart, funny, talented and still so handsome! Happy Birthday to our TURKEY, BEEZER, BC, B, our BRAY! Love you tons bud!!
3 years ago



2 comments:
Oh my heck you have a twelve year old! That is crazy!
Yes, it is so true about our baby Beezer!! He is one handsome dude!! He always will be. Walk proud Kenny and Heather, walk proud!!!!
Post a Comment