I am so happy that my friend Elizabeth made me learn how to sew! It really is so much fun. For me anyway. It makes me happy, except when I get in sewing mode my house stays messy and dinner does not cook itself! Dang it! But I love it! My sister in law Erica is expecting her first baby, so I had some really cute fabric left over from my first sewing projects and I made her some blankies and burp cloths!! Here are some pictures to see. I also made a little blanket for my other sister in laws new baby Brooklyn. Hope the little girls love them as much as Aunt Heather had making them!! Love all my kids!
3 years ago



1 comment:
Heather I am so proud of you! You are so talented! After the new year we are going to do some serious sewing. I am talking decorative pillows! I can't wait!
Post a Comment