This is Us! We love family and friends! We love our vacations to the beach every year to visit family! WE love our Savior! Hope you enjoy learning about US!
Tuesday, August 31, 2010
FOREVER!!
I know it has been forever since I posted anything! It is a little embarrassing! School has started and I am trying to get my life organized again! LOL!! So there is more to come soon! Love you all!!
Bray is 13!! First I can't believe he is a teenager. Second he is a great teenager! He is so smart, funny, athletic, and a great friend. He has his moments when the teen kicks in, but by the end of the day, he is still my boy! So proud of the man he is becoming!
Abby
Abby is 8! She is the daddy's girl for sure! She is smart, helpful, kind and loves to play. She loves to dance and listen to music. She is a great friend!
Ethan
Eboy is 6! He is loving being in school. He wants to go ALL day! He is the most loving of all the kids. He is so caring, that he can't seem to handle everyone! LOL! He melts your heart every time you see him. He can't wait till spring when he can play baseball!
Ryan
My BABy! Can't believe my baby is 5!!! He is still a stinker! He is so funny and loves to tease anyone! He loves learning and is very athletic already! You should see him kick a soccer ball!
1 comment:
I've definitely missed the posts because that's all I ever hear/see of you guys!
Post a Comment