CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 8, 2010

November Already!!

I can't believe it is November! I have not kept up on my blog, just as many of my friends, but I would like to try again. I feel like life is passing by and I have not really reflected on anything! So I am going to go with the theme of November by saying what I am grateful for! So here it goes and I hope you do not get bored. I am Number One grateful for my Savior Jesus Christ and my Heavenly Father! Because without them, I would not have anything else to be grateful for. Second I am grateful for my loving husband. Because without him I would not have my beautiful children and my home. I would not be the person I am without him. As cheesy as it sounds he really does complete me! My children, They drive me crazy most of the time, but that is exactly what they are suppose to do! So I am grateful that they are healthy, strong willed, loving, and kind. And cute is an understatement!! I am grateful for my parents and siblings, blood and married into! They are all so different and give me so much strength! I could never have made the decisions in my life without them. I am so grateful for my neighbors and friends. Wonderful wonderful wonderful! I know this is really mushy, but I thought this would be a good way for me to start my blog over again. I always start my daily prayers with what I am grateful for, so why not do the same thing in public. I know that if I do this I will not focus on the stress and worries of everyday life. We all have them, and we all survive. That is why we are here! As I look back, the hard things have always been the reason that something else better has come along. It helps me appreciate things that I may not have before. So I hope that as you get ready for the crazy holiday season, you will reflect on the things you are grateful for also! Because we all have something to be grateful for. Happy November!!

1 comment:

Emily said...

It's always great to remember all the things you're thankful for. I need to do the same!