I can't believe summer is over. You know when you were younger and you couldn't wait for the first day of summer, I never grew out of that. Don't get me wrong I do love that I don't have kids bugging me every min. of every day asking what are we doing NOW?? But this year I was really excited for summer to start so we could go Camping, swimming, the Park, and our favorite the BEACH!! But it is over now :0(. School has begun. I remember not wanting to go to the first day of school (maybe Jr. High) but my kids were sooooooo excited. Bray was the most excited. And Ethan. Oh and Abby :0). But they are doing great. I even got a phone call yesterday from Bray's teacher saying how excited she is to have him in her class! She said he is so enthusiastic and always gets his work done. She said he gets the other kids excited about learning. He is a really great kid! All my kids are! I really am blessed.
3 years ago





1 comment:
The kids in school is going to put a damper on our play dates! CJ starts pre-school today I can't wait for my little breaks twice a week either!
Post a Comment