3 years ago
Sunday, September 14, 2008
TIME OUT!!
On Friday afternoon, MOM needed a Time OUT! J/K I went to an event that is sponsored by Deseret Book. It is called Time Out for Women. My best friend for over 20 years invited me to come. It really was wonderful. They had music and speakers. We laughed and cried. It was a good spiritual lifting that I needed. It reminded me to relax, take time to listen, live my life in small moments and just try my best! Sometimes (mostly all the time) we moms try to do too much, we forget to just enjoy what our Father in Heaven has given us. Our wonderful "GIFTS". I am truly blessed and I can honestly say that I am really Happy! Are you? Thank you to all my friends and family for being a part of my life. I really appreciate all of you and I know sometimes I forget to tell you. So Thank YOU!! Love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment