CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

AloHa!!!






We just got back from Hawaii. This was our Annual trip with our local Media TV station KUTV2. It is always so fun to go on these trips. We get to see a lot of the same people each year and it is so fun to catch up with everyone, and rekindle friendships. This year we were able to go to the island of Lanaʻi! It is an island just next to Maui. It is very small. Total population about 3,000. Which seems like a lot of people considering how small their city was. We stayed in the Four Seasons on the beach. It was beautiful as all these fun places we get to go to are! This year we took our Bathcrest clients, Craig and his wife Carolyn. We were also able to hang out Geno and Melanie from Air Design! It was a great relaxing vacation. Snorkeling was so awesome, riding the Harley's up the coast in Maui was probably my favorite part! Thanks to good friends it was another fantastic work vacation!

2 comments:

Massey Family said...

I'm so glad you guys had a good time! I love your pictures!! Are you done traveling now?
I have the flu and can't seem to get over it, I seriously couldn't move on Saturday. One nice thing, I was home alone and no one to bug me. YEAH!!! Hope to see you on Saturday!

TAYLOR BROOD said...

Heather - I am so happy to hear COLDPLAY on your site! I hate to admit it, but I can't figure out how to get music on mine. Seriously just hearing that song started my day off GREAT. Have a fantastic Fall Break.