CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Fall Has Come




So it has been fall for a little while, but we have been so busy with Football I haven't had time to post our pictures. We went up a few weeks back to Cascade Springs and took Nick's sister Tandy with us to take some pictures. It was such a pretty drive up there. Once we got to where we were going, it was getting to be dusk. There was a fire 3 years ago in this area so the colors aren't as vibrant as the ride up there, but it was still beautiful. The kids had so much fun running around! I have lived in Utah for over 20 years. This is the most beautiful long lasting fall I ever remember. The colors are still so gorgeous I am shocked every time I get out of the house and drive anywhere! We are truly blessed to live in such a beautiful place! Hope you get out and enjoy your fall wherever you are :0)

2 comments:

Tabitha and Clay Shurtleff said...

your kids are getting so big. I can't believe how big E is getting. Abby is a beautiful little girl. Brey,wow,he is a lady killer. You are looking thin and your hair has gotten long. Oh yea Nick looks nice too.

Julie said...

Heather! It's Julie (Rudd) and I'm not really sure how I stumbled on your blog, but I did! Your kids are SO ADORABLE!!! I'm excited to keep up with your family!