It was the best year yet for Halloween. It isn't my favorite holiday, but this year the kids were able to walk everywhere. Abby wasn't scared and she was braver than I thought she would be! Last year she wouldn't get out of the car! This year went to every house! Except one that had someone hiding and Bray gave us a heads up! Bray went with a couple of friends, he took a walkie talkie, so Nick could talk to him the whole time. It was really cute. The boys had a blast just running from one house to another. They still went inside every persons house! I can't seem to get them to just stay on the porch. Silly friendly babies! I just can't get over how big they are getting. It is too much fun.
3 years ago






6 comments:
My brave little one! :) I'm so proud of her!! Can't wait to see pics. :)
O.K., so when I saw the picture of Bray, I couldn't stop laughing! The kids all looked so cute......although they are all growing up WAY too fast. Love you guys!
Hi Heather, I found you through my mom. I kept trying to figure out who you were in the ward and my mom remembered you had a blog. So that means I will now be blog stocking you! Oh and your family pix turned out really cute! Oh and I want to see a picture of the red HIGH HEELS! LOL! Heidi Hage (Kims daughter)
Cute! I'm glad you were able to finally get the pictures off of your camera! Lets play again soon!
Hahahahaha..breath..hahaha! I am dying! Bray's costume is so stinkin hilarious! So wish I had seen the kids in person. :) Glad you documented the moment tho :)
Great Pictures!!!! It was fun to see you today at the Game!!! Way to go Alta tell Bray he did an amazing job.
Post a Comment