CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Fun Fun Week!

I can't believe it is November! And it is almost over. So I had the most fun week. First Friday, I was able to go to Twilight the movie with 20 friends and sisters!! It was so fun. I loved the movie. I thought they did a good job. The first book is a little slow, so the movie was a little slow at first, but really picked up. I was a little worried for those who had not read it, but after talking to a few they really liked it too! Then on Sat. It was the BYU/Utah game. After a close start, The Utes came in and kicked some serious butt!! Sorry to all of you BYU fans! Especially my hubby! I was mostly excited, because Bray was so lucky to go to the game with my Best Friend Mary. Thanks Mary and Kenny for including Bray with your family! He will always remember that day! 

2 comments:

Massey Family said...

I'm so glad Bray had such a great time. Those games are so fun!

Anonymous said...

Cute Blog Heather Mine is
twoboysandateenagegirl
Kim Haynes