Thanksgiving this year was a special one. Along with celebrating with family, we also celebrated Bray's 11th Birthday! I can't believe he is that old! This year was special because Bray was born on Thanksgiving! He is such a wonderful kid! He was the cutest most perfect baby, he slept through the night at 3 weeks old. He would sleep through anything! He loves hanging out with his Dad's fixing stuff. He has so many people that love him and teach him. He is a wonderful student. He is the teacher's pet and class clown 3 years running =0)! He is a great big brother. He loves to read to his brothers and sister. He is always helping Abby with her homework. And really enjoy's it! He is a wonderful son too! He is very helpful around the house.
He loves loves loves sports and is a natural Athlete.
We love you Bray!!





5 comments:
Happy Birthday B. I hope you had a blast. We miss you guys.
Hi Heather,
Just wanted to say Hi and it was so good to meet you! I think we are coming again around the first of the year, so leave sometime open for girls night. Hope all is well! Heidi
I tagged you on my blog, go check it out!
Happy Birthday, bud! Sorry we missed it. Love ya!
Happy Birthday to such a sweet boy!!
Post a Comment