CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 26, 2008

Merry Christmas!






Well it came and went way to fast as usual! This year was I think the best Christmas we have had as a family! Next year will probably be the best too though! We started out with our annual Christmas Eve with Stories and Christmas Vacation movie! I had a record year and got to bed at 1:30! Last year it was 3:30! The kids were up and ready to go downstairs at 6:40. I can't believe they slept in. Santa was very generous this year and gave our family a Wii! Then on top of that gave Abby a lifesize horse, Ethan a new bike, and Ryan a scooter! Bray got to wait to go to his Dad's house and got a gas powered remote control Truck! Mom and Dad were very nice to each other and Mom gave Dad a TV. And Dad was in cahoots with Santa and got Mom Guitar Hero World Tour!!! WahOO! JUst what I wanted, I love that dang game! The morning went fast but we loved every minute of it! Nick and I went outside to do Snow Clean up and we were off to the Whites! Fun to hang out with the family! We even managed to go to a Christmas Movie! I am so grateful for our family, I miss my family in California, but we had a great year. We feel so blessed, We are grateful for our Savior and happy that we can celebrate his birth. Love to you all!

1 comment:

Tabitha and Clay Shurtleff said...

Oh My Gosh, My boys have to Goas Powered cars too. Next time we are in SL We will bring them so the boys can race them in your circle. I am glad you guys had a good Christmas. C You Soon