A couple weeks ago Bray had the opportunity to do another Commercial for Davis Vision Center. This is his 2nd Radio Commercial and he also did a voice over for a TV commercial last year! He really has a natural talent. Nick said that it only takes him about 3 times to get it just right! The first time we heard it on the radio, Ethan (4) said "MOM THAT IS BRAY!! On the RADIO, IT IS BRAY!!" he was so excited. I didn't even hear it till the end. Nick is so lucky to have such a cheap worker! He works for Fast Food =0).
3 years ago





4 comments:
WOw Heather he is getting so big. He is a little man. I cant believe it. Are all of you going to Costa Rica or just you 2. Have fun and dont get sunburned.
You guys are such jet-setters! I want your life!
Very very cool!!!
HAHAHA. tell bray i will be his agent. Fast food!!! Bray if they let you read this next time tell your dad to call me and ill get you a good deal :)Love uncle robby
Post a Comment