Abby has always had beautiful long hair. Her daddy loves it so much he never wants mommy to cut it. But thanks to a friend Kristin and her daughter Ayden, I had the great idea of cutting Abby's hair for locks of love. Abby was very excited (but nervous) to be able to share her beautiful hair with other little girls that are sick. We made the appointment and went to Mckell, she was so nice! Now Abby has a brand new do and attitude!!! Daddy was the first stop to see it.......He LOVED IT!! Aunt TT was also there, she LOVES it too! Next was her best friend Lauren and family, LOVED IT! Then home to the boys, they said "Abby its so cute!" Then they were back to playing! We even got up this morning and styled it and it is still CUTE!! Way to be Brave Abbs. Now all we need is warm weather to go with the short hair!
3 years ago



4 comments:
Abby: We are so proud of you. You did a wonderful thing and we love the new you. You look so grown up and beautiful. We love you so much.
Nana and Grandpa Mac
Way to go Abby! Ayden & I are so excited for you and your new haircut is adorable. Heather, I'm done traveling (for a little while anyway). We should get something planned soon!
HEY!It was so good to see you guys on Saturday! I love your blog and your kiddos are so cute! I love Abbys hair! SO ADORABLE! Email me and I'll send you an invite to our blog! Costa Rica looked awesome! I love blogging...what a fun way to stay in touch!!!
Abby is so cute...she would look fab with any hair cut. What a wonderful thing to do Locks of Love!
Post a Comment