So finally Preschool has begun! Well a few weeks ago, and I just haven't blogged!! Ryan started on a Tuesday with his good buddies Quinn and Evan! He was so excited that it was finally his turn! He had to take Ethan to preschool last year and never had his own turn. It is so fun that he has friends in the neighborhood going with him! I love my neighbors!! Ethan started the next day, He is able to go with his friend Kenzie! She lives in our neighborhood too! They are pro's when it comes to Miss Sue's, so they just wanted to get inside!!! They did stop for a min for a picture! So glad I have a little one on one time with each boy, each day! It is really fun! It is also nice that I have help with the carpooling, that way I don't go EVERYDAY to the school! Can't wait till next year. I will have 3 days in the afternoon to myself!! WOW!!
3 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment