CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 6, 2009

School is IN!!


School has begun!! Yeah!! Bray is the old man on campus!! Starting 6th grade has been so fun for him! He is so excited about being the oldest kids in school. He is excited about getting back to learning! He really loves school, not just for the friends, but for the actual work. Weird, he is not my kid!! Abby is now in the 2nd grade and is really happy to back with her friends, and for learning some new fun stuff in class! Her teachers name is Mrs. Chacon, which is very ironic, because my 3rd grade teachers name was the same! Also her Nana Mac's 6th grade teacher was the same!! I guess the girls are suppose to have a Mrs. Chacon!! Ethan and Ryan are starting preschool next week!! They are so excited they can't wait!! Ryan will be 2 days a week and Ethan will be the other 3 days! This is going to either be great, or just give mom a headache on trying to remember who go what day and when!! Good thing I have friends helping with the driving! Yeah for schedule and organization!

2 comments:

THE HAGES said...

Heather! I am missing Utah and you and my mom........Oh and most of all FROGURT! Our yogurt place here is LAME. They only had 6 choices when we went last night! Anyway, I hope all is great in your world!

elizabethhawker said...

Yaa for school, your kiddies look so cute! I can tell they are going to have a great year.